Sometimes all you need is a classic burger with no extra frills. I give to you, my version of just that – The Beyond Basic with three simple ingredients.
This takes no time to cook and is one of my go-to’s for those bad health/too busy/exhausted/etc days.
Serves 2 | Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 Beyond Meat Burgers
- 4-6 Romaine Lettuce Hearts
- 1/4 cup Vegan Secret Sauce
- Season both sides of the Beyond Meat burger patty with salt and pepper.
- Melt vegan butter over medium heat in a skillet. Once melted, add the burgers to the pan.
- Let cook on each side for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry some romaine lettuce hearts and lay on the plate.
- Once browned on both sides, remove burger from heat and place atop the romaine lettuce.
- Smother with secret sauce and enjoy!