Using only 8 ingredients this light and vibrant pesto is perfect addition to your summer dish!
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Over medium-low heat lightly toast the pine nuts in a pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the kale, garlic, parsley and basil to the pan with the pine nuts. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Once greens are slightly wilted add the combined ingredients to your food processor.
- Add the olive oil and the juice from the lemon. Pulse until desired texture