While I do enjoy culturing plant-based cheeses, I also love my quick’n’easy recipes. And this recipe is just that!
Using only 10 ingredients, this creamy Nacho-Queso packs a healthy punch which will leave you wondering, how is there no dairy?
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup water (plus additional for blending)
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- Soak cashews overnight or for an hour in hot water.
- Pour the water into your high-speed blender before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Start blending low gradually speeding up, adding water along the way until reached desired creamy smooth texture.
- Serve hot or cold!